We asked him some sophisticated questions.
Why like the RT?
- He answered it was comfortable
- It carried 56 people
- He loved the smell or the new seats
- The first female bus driver that was in the 1970 was called Jill Viner
- Women was not suppose to do that job but the men went to war so some one had to do it.
- The newest Route Master in that time was 37 years old, and that is a very old.
What happened in the 1933
- The London passenger Transport board was formed before that it was all private company.