Thursday 9 June 2016

A Postcard From George Shillibeer To Mum

Dear Mum,

I am now in France, Paris and I'm lost for words. I have just seen one of the most spectacular things l have ever seen. I saw a huge cart being pulled by 2 horses and it was transporting a crowd. This was no ordinary kind of cart - the French people call it an "omnibus". It goes on the same consistent route back and forth all day and people pay to get on and travel where they need to go. I was mesmerised by this creation and I really think that this idea could spread across the world. 

I am thinking about bringing this idea to life at London. This could change the citizens lives forever and might make me some money too!

I am thinking about taking this idea to the next level by making it bigger to carry more people and add another horse to make it easier to transport to certain destinations.

See you soon,

George

By Aman & Ahmad


No comments:

Post a Comment