Thursday 26 May 2016

THE DIARY OF MARY MORGAN

DEAR DIARY                                                                           November 1940

Hello my name is Mary Morgan.I come from Poplar just down the streets,I am a clipper not a big deal.In November  1940 a ..... bomb dropped NEXT TO MY BUS ! I did not know what to do. I saw these to darling children so I had to save them with my coat. But the only thing that matters is that we are okay.When I came out of my bus, everybody said that I was a hero I don`t  even know why. I just saved them. The next day everybody wanted to take a painting of me I had to put lots of makeup on because I did not feel good about myself. But the Artist Catherine Kennington said I had to take it off. BUT MAYBE I DID ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKEUP!

BY INES

No comments:

Post a Comment